Edward achieved a degree in International Banking and Finance and has since forged a successful career in Wealth Management.
A successful role at Henderson Global Investors gave Edward a strong foundation to move overseas, working both in Frankfurt and Hong Kong. Being a highly qualified adviser, Edward establishes strong relationships with his clients whom benefit from excellent service and portfolio management.
Edward’s specialties include:
– Highly Qualified Advisor with extensive experience in the GCC, UK, Hong Kong and internationally
– Expert independent financial advice and the ability to identify and source investments with the highest level of security and diversification.
Edward’s services include:
- Portfolio Management
- Offshore Account Setup
- Short and Long-Term Tax Efficient Savings
- Lump-Sum Investments
- Children’s Education Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Forex Trading
- Long/Short Selling
- Offshore Trust Setup (Individual/Corporate)
- Investment Trading
- SIPPS, QROPS and QNUPS
– Edward Davies
Senior Private Client Advisor