Credence Seminar Invitation | Complimentary Iftar
Credence International cordially invites you to a Ramadan Iftar Seminar at the Address Hotel Montgomerie golf course in association with Old Mutual International and Brooks MacDonald International.
This seminar will cover positions for the UK expatriates who could potentially return to the UK further to the Brexit vote. Such as:
• Tax advantages that can be used to improve your position for a return to the UK
• Trust solutions for British expats to minimize Inheritance tax
• Pensions options for the UK pension schemes
• A market overview post the Brexit Referendum
• Opportunities and threats in the markets
• Money management in relation to risk and reward
• Currency and how to manage a positive return to the UK
After the seminar all delegates are invited to a complimentary Iftar in the Montgomerie Iftar Marquee. This event is strictly on a first come first served basis with a limited number of places, so please register early to avoid disappointment.